Management of Sickness / Absence
Managing sickness absence paragraph from original website. A management referral can be made for summit OHSS ltd to give constructive advice with regard to the individual’s health, enabling the employer to make informed decisions.
Appointments can be made with the occupational health advisor (OHA), or Occupational Health Physician (OHP), at our offices, local clinics, and home visits if required.
Following this, a referral can be arranged for further support with an occupational Health psychologist, or for physiotherapy if required.
Assessment will include:
1. Provision of an Occupational Health referral form
2. Confidential management referral appointment
3. A Management referral report
4. Advice and guidance on rehabilitation, and potential adjustments
5. Advice regarding further support and intervention