Health promotion / Well being
Health promotion and well-being sessions within your workplace can help produce a productive workforce, and encourages positive staff morale. Employees are reassured that they are in good health, or that potential early intervention could prevent them being ill with long term sickness.
Summit occupational health and Safety services can provide individual confidential voluntary health reviews, or hold health and well-being sessions for groups.
Assessments can include:
01. Review of confidential questionnaire
02. Blood pressure
04. Cholesterol screening
05. Diet and weight management advice
06. Smoking cessation
07. Well women/well men advice
08. Health promotion/wellbeing seminars
09. Smoking cessation
10. Health and Safety awareness
11. Manual handling awareness
12. Stress Awareness
13. Cancer prevention
14. Hearing Conservation
15. Healthy eating Health promotion/wellbeing assessments can be performed on-site using Summit’s Mobile Medical unit minimising disruption to your workforce and production.